Re: [tlaplus] Computations before simulation starts

What is the cardinality of the set or sets that were defined as symmetric?  The error message suggests that the symmetry sets are quite large, leading to an overflow in the implementation.  Nonetheless, note that symmetry reduction does not provide any advantage when using TLC's simulation mode.

Markus