Re: [tlaplus] Resources for learning TLA+ proofs

Dear Mohan,

I am referring to this one here:

It is quite informative, although the proofs
in Isabelle are a bit more obscure to me
than in TLA+, comparing the syntax.

But some idioms can be taken. Isabelle also
uses similar keywords.

Kind regards

Andreas

Am 29.03.2023 um 18:21 schrieb mohan radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mohan@xxxxxxxxx>:

 Achtung, externe Mail!
Hello,

>5. you can look into the documentation of
the Isabelle hol prover. There are some
constructs you can copy and paste.

I've started to dabble in Coq and Pluscal. Not Isabelle.
Are there common constructs?

Thanks
Mohan