[tlaplus] Need help proving a temporal property

I have the following spec that represents a throttling strategy:

https://gist.github.com/fernandezpablo85/18d2a52797e6e3fd2be0167699f7b7ce

The idea is that we allow a maximum of `RequestLimit` requests over the last `TimeSpan`, epoch works as a logical clock.

What I'm trying to prove and can't on the `RequestsEventuallyUnblock` is that a "requester" may became temporary blocked (ready = FALSE) but eventually unblocks (ready = TRUE).

Any idea how to check that? I was trying to get the opposite to fail ("blocked clients stay blocked") but couldn't.

Thanks!

PS: Any indications on how to improve the spec are also welcome! I'm in the process of learning TLA+. Thanks Again.