[tlaplus] Re: Is there a way to dump error trace as a dot format file?

Hi Benedict,

newer builds of TLC can dump a trace in two pre-defined formats (TLA+ and Json) and allow you to define your own formats. Look for “dumptrace” at https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/blob/master/general/docs/current-tools.md#command-line-options. Adding support for GraphViz would essentially require writing a GraphViz module that serializes a counterexample defined in TLA+ into GraphViz.

Markus