[tlaplus] Count the time spent on the check of an invariant or a property with TLC

Hi all! I want to compare the efficiency of two different invariants or properties. But TLC reports the time spent on both calculating states space and checking invariant/property. Can I get the time spent on the check of invariant/property separately?

For example, the spec DieHard has an invariant TypeOK. We can ask TLC to check this invariant when running the model check. TLC will report the elapsed time, which adds up the time spent on calculating states space and the time spent on checking TypeOK for every state. Can we use some configuration/option to tell TLC to report the time spent on checking TypeOK separately? Or do we have to modify the source code of TLC?

thx