[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[tlaplus] Re: Monospace fonts no longer work on google groups

In my opinion, if you have a question regarding a spec you are writing and you want to ask someone to kindly check what you could be doing wrong, you should push your spec to a GitHub repo - even a throwaway one - and provide a link. That way people can collaborate together by providing comments, creating pull requests etc.

I've always viewed this group as a discussion forum to ask questions and to get help on tooling and the TLA+ language. I don't think any Google Group is a good place to exchange code/specifications.

A Slack workspace for example, would help to avoid sharing code via GitHub, but I am not entirely convinced Slack would be a good fit for the TLA+ community.

Dátum: štvrtok 19. januára 2023, čas: 16:32:14 UTC+1, odosielateľ: andrew...@xxxxxxxxx
This makes specs here considerably harder to read and reduces the value of this place as a support forum. Unsurprising stuff is starting to break. What should we do about this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/696ab9c4-4625-40bb-a884-b7051faf6f28n%40googlegroups.com.