[tlaplus] How to represent Memory in TLA+?

I would like to specify a large chunk of Memory with binary values.

Memory[i] should output an 8 byte datatype like so:
For example, assume the number 2 in binary form is in memory location 0.
Then,
Memory[0]  should output

 [i \in 0..63 |-> (i=1)]

Assume 129 is in location 400,
Then,
Memory[400] should output
 [i \in 0..63 |-> (i=0) /\ (i=7)]

Also, I would like to be able to assign values to specific memory locations. Say, writing 4 to memory location 2.

Memory[2] ==  [i \in 0..63 |-> (i=2)]