[tlaplus] About WF

Team,

Happy holiday.

<>[](ENABLED <<A>>_v) => []<><<A>>_v

For the above WF definition, which means: If eventually ALWAYS possible for an event, then the event will infinitely occur.

This is just temporal logics's definition,conjecture, or do we need to think of a proof?  Intuitively, it is true, but do we need to prove it?

For example, if there is always a possible twin-prime when no matter how big the n is,  then  we can say, there MUST have a new twin-prime...?

Thanks,

Huailin