Re: [tlaplus] How to add an auxiliary variable but not increase the state space?

Thank you for your reply. View works.

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 5:48:28 PM UTC+8 hwa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You'll want to define a custom VIEW, see https://learntla.com/topics/toolbox.html#additional-tlc-options

On Tue, Nov 8, 2022, 9:54 AM Guo Hua <fch...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In TLA+, when I add my auxiliary variable "history," the specification behaviors depend on the  "history" variable, and the state space would increase.
Can I specify the specification next state behavior does not depend on the auxiliary variable, and the additional variable does not increase the state space?