[tlaplus] Re: Meaning of "equivalence" of specifications

Not sure I follow. Your RandomH module parameterizes CounterUp with the variable h, not the variable choice. And in RandomH the variable h is updated in the same way choice is updated in CounterUp. So of course RandomH!SpecH is an implementation of CounterUp!Spec, because RandomH is just CounterUp with an extra variable (called choice which might be confusing) that does random stuff.

Andrew