Re: [tlaplus] Help in evaluating TLA+ as a tool for a CRM application

Shameless self-promotion :-).

I made a refinement walkthrough a few months ago:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLacslU3Fwm5sJx5fTcYgOt1oOj0JMKKc5

Following on Marko’s advice I came to enjoy refinement. I think of it as “…design your specification to be as simple as possible but no simpler…” well with refinement you can be simpler in order to express the correctness condition you care about. In my tutorial sortByMagic isn't useful other than to define the goal of my specification. Then incrementally define a more detailed system using refinement mapping to “keep you honest” on the way.

Jeremy