Re: [tlaplus] Where would I go to hire someone with experience in TLA+?

Interesting, I recently adopt TLA+ and training for my team at Postclick, but the company downsized and right now I'm open for work. Maybe I can offer hourly service at first to see whether it's a good fit?
Kind regards,
Sinh

TruongSinh Tran-Nguyen, PMI-ACP, PSM III, PSPO III

Tech Visionary, Craftsman, Coach and Investor

+1-6127-TR-SINH (+1-6127-87-7464) | @truongsinhtn

Find me on LinkedIn | Twitter | Github | StackOverflow

IBAN: LT76 3250 0264 6898 1177 | BIC: REVOLT21

Currently Reading

Book Cover

Goodreads Logo Get your own email signature