[tlaplus] Some questions from a beginner

Hi.

How to specify that a variable can non deterministicly change to one value in a set? Assume that I have a tempetarue sensor that detects the temperature, that value should be any value in the set {-273..-264} in each state.

I tried many combinations such like

next_temp == temp \in {-273..-264}

next_temp == temp' \in {-273..-264}

But the result is either that the variable is undefined or I am comparing an integer with a set (I specified the initial value of it).

Thank you very much!