[tlaplus] Does LATTICE rule work with the branch updated_enabled_cdot?

Hi,
I am trying to set up a liveness proof.
I was able to use the WF1 rule successfully, but going farther did not work.

I have just a simple "count down from N to 0 then stop" spec.
I know there is an example that uses NatInduction, but I want to specifically
use the LATTICE rule because I would like to set up a framework for a more
complicated spec.

But now I am stuck at this:
ASSUME d \in S /\ d > 0
[]TypeOk /\ [][Next]_vars /\ WF_vars(Next) => (G(d) ~> G(d-1))

But reformulating this to
[]TypeOk /\ [][Next]_vars /\ WF_vars(Next) => (G(d) ~> \E e \in S: e < d /\ G(e))

does not work.

Moreover, another toy example with somehow similar also failed
THEOREM SmallTest == ASSUME
   NEW TEMPORAL System,
   NEW VARIABLE j,
   NEW CONSTANT d \in S,
   NEW CONSTANT e \in S,
   e = d-1,
   System => j=d ~> j=d-1
PROVE
  System => j=d ~> j=e
BY
  PTL

As if there is a bug. Or am I making a strange mistake?

Anyway: does LATTICE work with this new branch?

Thank you again in advance!
Andreas