[tlaplus] Re: How do we use the transaction api in spec?

I think OpenTx(t),Add(t, k, v),Update(t, k, v),Remove(t, k),RollbackTx(t),CloseTx(t) in the example are the txn apis, In my spec  i can instant the example spec and use those api.

在2022年9月7日星期三 UTC+8 20:34:30<andrew...@xxxxxxxxx> 写道:
If you want functionality like snapshot isolation for each transaction you'll need to write the logic in TLA+ yourself. There is an example of a key-value store with snapshot isolation on the wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLA%2B#Examples

Andrew