Re: [tlaplus] Reevaluations of operators in TLC

In case anyone else reads this thread, the closest thing to memoization while model checking is the TLCEval operator in the TLC module.
I had a model check go from 20 minutes to 6 minutes just by using TLCEval in a couple of spots.
But to know such spots, I had to profile first, as Markus recommended: https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/doc/model/profiling.html

TLC module: https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/blob/master/tlatools/org.lamport.tlatools/src/tla2sany/StandardModules/TLC.tla