Re: [tlaplus] How can I check all histories about the TLA+ execution in toolbox?

I am not completely sure if I understand your question, but without a fairness hypothesis there is always an execution that never performs any action and therefore will not satisfy any formula <>P unless P is true in the initial state.

Stephan