Re: [tlaplus] How to read a liveness dot dump

Hi Hillel,

in a nutshell, you're seeing TLC's internal representation of what "Temporal Verification of Reactive Systems: Safety" [1] and “How to verify temporal formulas in TLA” [2] call the "behavior graph" (cross product of the state graph and the tableaux). Unless others have found this graph useful outside of debugging TLC, I suggest we change TLC not to dump `outfile_liveness` by default (with the Toolbox nobody ever noticed because the file is well hidden).

Markus

[1] https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4612-4222-2
[2] http://www.wischik.com/lu/research/verify-tla-report.html