Re: [tlaplus] Automatically checking for different model constants

Hi Vahab,

chapter v06 [1] of my TLA+ tutorial shows how to do this for this very problem for safety checking.  Chapter v30 [2] outlines in the light of liveness checking.

Markus

[1] https://github.com/lemmy/BlockingQueue/commit/e49a31a9c96fca5ad4ba1c8c419cd472a2857301
[2]
https://github.com/lemmy/BlockingQueue/commit/be16c92d5eba45a3be6f0ab508338637cb1f46e5