Re: [tlaplus] Yet another stuttering question

Thanks Markus for your reply, that did it: now the specification is passing the model check without issues.

I'm good now to iterate over the specification and complicate it in incremental steps.

Luca

On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 7:21:21 PM UTC+2 Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Hi Luca,

replace `INIT Init NEXT Next` with `SPECIFICATION Spec`.

Markus