[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[tlaplus] Re: TLA+/PlusCal generators from source code

Or maybe you have some other information that may be helpful for me :) In the current approach, I'm generating simple TLA+ specs from the AST of Elixir code.

On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 9:39:43 PM UTC+3 Deividas Bražėnas wrote:
Hello,
I'm writing a master's thesis about generating TLA+ specifications from Elixir source code. I'm currently doing a literature analysis but having trouble finding any information about existing tools that would convert the source code to the TLA+ specification - I only find the tools that generate the source code from specs.

Maybe you know any tools with this functionality?

Thanks!

The content of this email, including all attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of its content is strictly prohibited.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/157baf7c-4fb6-4cd4-93ed-87410d1576cbn%40googlegroups.com.