[tlaplus] Defining multiple possible actions in one line

Another beginner question. Let's say I have something like

VARIABLE v
Increase(x) == v' = v + x
Possibilities == {1, 2, 3}

And I would like to define something like

Next == Increase(1) \/ Increase(2) \/ Increase(3)

but using something like p \in Possibilites. I've tried all kinds of stuff but a silly subtle error makes TLA to generate only one action instead of 3.