Re: [tlaplus] TLC on the GPU

The search for strongly connected components (SCC) is the (scalability) bottleneck of TLC's liveness checking.  It would be interesting to find out how GPU-based SCC search algorithms such as [1,2] perform on TLA+ liveness graphs.  In previous work, we collected statistics about the shape of the average TLA+ liveness graph.  One could use these statistics to generate synthetic graphs in addition to the existing real-world graphs.

Markus

[1] https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3026937.3026941
[2] https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-08867-9_20