[tlaplus] Re: Trouble with describing the Fairness

Thank you for your answer. Actually I want to check if it has deadlocks with TLC. And to assert some additional properties. All actions are ordinary actions. And yes for the weak fairness is the problem that the system runs in a loop and does not take any action outside of the loop. And I want to avoid this.