Re: [tlaplus] How to model check this "real-time" spec?

But perhaps one answer here is that while the spec doesn't admit any traces in which the invariant is violated, it does admit finite traces (ie those that deadlock) and that is what TLC is catching. However, given TLA semantics, only infinite traces can be traces of the model so finite traces don't or shouldn't enter the picture.