[tlaplus] the chapter on A Caching Memory in the book

hello I am trying to form a conceptual picture of how all the different memory related specs in Chapter 5 of Specifying Systems relate to each other. First off is MemoryInterface which I understand to be essentially the signature of the  interface over which the processor and memory communicate (the dashed box in the figure) . This has a variable memInt which represents the "state of the interface". Then comes the spec InternalMemory which makes use of the MemoryInterface (specifically the Send and Reply actions). This is wrapped inside a module called Memory to hide the internal vars. Finally there's WriteThroughCache which it says "implements the memory specification". My questions are

thanks!
-