[tlaplus] Re: Unicode TLA+

I think this would be very useful, I find the ASCII representation a bit verbose and distracting. I know of several people who feel the same, e.g. https://matklad.github.io/2020/11/01/notes-on-paxos.html as another data point. Currently I'm using a VSCode extension together with FiraCode as workaround.

A bit unrelated but since in TLA+ there are many ways to write the same thing like \cup, \union or /= , # and different ways to format the code in terms of line breaks etc. I wish there would be a tool to get a canonically formatted Unicode representation which ideally TLC would be able to check. Do you think the treesitter grammar could be utilized to build a code formatter similar to prettier in _javascript_ or black in Python?