[tlaplus] Re: Model checking a mutually recursive definition of a tree

I wrote up a spec of a memory-layout-based binary tree here, if you're interested (feel free to use): https://github.com/ahelwer/formal-methods-experiments/blob/master/tla/MemoryTree.tla

I don't claim that it's the best implementation of binary tree logic, but it works for the Add(value) case at least, with some pretty good invariant coverage.

I also opened an issue on github about TLC not being able to handle RECURSIVE definitions in invariants: https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/issues/649

Andrew