[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlaplus] Re: TLA+Conf Submission Deadline is (no longer) Tomorrow!
- From: "hwa...@xxxxxxxxx" <hwayne@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Ironport-hdrordr: A9a23:ROt1p6A9KkwSwRblHekn55DYdb4zR+YMi2TDtnoBNSC9F/bz+vxG885rsSMc5AxhP03I3OrwQJVprxvnhOhICad4B8bUYOCkghraEGlahbGStwEIYheOv9K1tp0QDpSXvbbLfChHZLjBkXCF+o0bsai6GcmT7I+0vhVQpENRGtpdBmFCe3im+2JNKzWubqBJbqZ0iPA3wQZJuBwsH6eG77o+MdQrZeemqHpXCiR2ciLPJDPusdtZg4SKbCRwFy1/IlZy6IZny3HMl0jS56mosf23jj/ak0HJ6YhO8eGRuOd+OA==
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
So turns out the US holiday weekend made the deadline tricky for some people, so we're extending the deadline to next Friday (July 9).
We've also gotten questions about if talks have to be in person, or if virtual talks are acceptable too. Submissions for virtual talks are totally fine! Looking forward to hearing from y'all.
On Wednesday, 30 June 2021 at 14:35:05 UTC-5 hwa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The deadline for TLA+ Conference submissions
is July 1st! We're interested in all sorts of talks, including but
not limited to
- Industrial and academic case studies
- Use of the TLA+ tools or reports on their
- Novel tools & techniques exploiting TLA+ and
its existing tools
- Teaching TLA+ and its combination with other
(software) engineering methodologies
If you're interested in speaking, then we'd love to hear from
you. And if you have an idea for a talk but aren't to sure about
this whole "public speaking" thing, I'd be happy to review slides,
give rehearsal feedback, whatever would be helpful.
Link again: http://conf.tlapl.us/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/86ce3c42-5c93-4ce5-acb7-9dd0b4c6b8e6n%40googlegroups.com.