[tlaplus] Re: Is the latex source for specifying systems available? Or any other version of the published pdf file?

I’m curious about this question too. There’s something quirky about the Specifying Systems PDF that makes it different from all other PDFs I’ve read. Preview.app can search others, but not Specifying Systems. Only Google Chrome to you knowledge can search it. I read papers on my iPad with a great app, PDF Expert. With other PDFs, highlighting a passage adds its text to a list of highlights. With Specifying Systems, the highlighted text appears as gibberish. (See image.) There’s some character encoding issue that makes this PDF different. Does anyone know what the problem is and how we could fix it?

DB8C26DE-F907-49DD-BA62-0EF238A547C3.jpeg