[tlaplus] Flattening a tuple of tuples

Hello,

I’m sure I’m missing something obvious relating to tuples being functions of Domain 1..Len(Tuple) here but I’m struggling to flatten a tuple of tuples.

i.e. Given T == << <<A>>, <<B>>, <<C>> >> I’m looking to make that <<A, B, C>>. I am able to assure that every element is a tuple, and that the nesting level is only one level deep.

Background on why: I’m validating that a certain traversal of a tree returns the elements in the correct order. I typically use sets, but I’m forced to use tuples since order matters in this specific specification.

I’m effectively looking for something like UNION for tuples.

Thank you!

Best,
Mitchell