[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlaplus] TLA+ Conference September 30, 2021 in St. Louis, MO, USA
- From: Markus Kuppe <tlaplus-google-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 12:54:09 -0700
- Ironport-hdrordr: A9a23:u9Kg36AKWFNZflLlHeivsceALOsnbusQ8zAXPh9KJW0sTiXIra3e5cjziyWf+VAssQIb6Ke90c67MAXhHP9OkP0s1NKZMzUO11HYXr2KgbGSvQEJ9UXFh6lgPYkJSdk7NDSyNyk7sS7CiDPIVurIueP3tpxA5t2uukuE+GpRGuBdBmVCe3Wm+xZNNUd77PMCffL2l6433EvcCAsqg9yAdwM4to741pL2fb3dACLubCRXmTVm4wnYmIIT0nCjr3IjuvB0oYvKM1Kqr+RIjZ/T8c1TBiWstFP73tBzs/2k8OJqIIi0kc4fIj7tjwa0dO1aKvS/VD1fmpDi1L7b++O87ivI9v4DiQK3QkiF5SD2wgHl3XIX93P/xRu5jBLY0IfEbQN/MNBZjYZVNiHS7VEt1esMmJ5j7iajrYNeCR6FoATRjuK4HS1Cpw6PuHIn1cQTg3ZcXYZbSLgUg5cY4Fo9KuZCIMsk0vFaLNVT
The TLA+ Conference will be held in-person on September 30, 2021, in St.
Louis, MO, USA.
TLA+ conference brings together industrial and academic users of the
TLA+ specification language and its associated tools; it complements the
biannual TLA+ workshops with a stronger focus on applying TLA+. Talks
should present work of interest to users of TLA+ or PlusCal, such as but
not limited to:
* Industrial and academic case studies
* Use of the TLA+ tools or reports on their shortcomings
* Novel tools & techniques exploiting TLA+ and its existing tools
* Teaching TLA+ and its combination with other (software) engineering
Proposals for presentations, with a one-page summary of the content,
should be sent by July 01, 2021 to «tla2021» \o «@» \o «tlapl.us».
Notification of acceptance will be given by July 15, 2021. The
presentations given at the event will be made available on the web.
TLA+ conf will be an in-person(!) event taking place in St. Louis, MO,
USA, on September 30, 2021 as part of Strange Loop 2021. Participants
are required to register through the Strange Loop web site.
For more details and future announcements please check
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/337053fb-851e-f94d-52ff-518198d79436%40lemmster.de.