Re: [tlaplus] Error with CommunityModules (kSubset)

Hi Markus,

> On 26 Apr 2021, at 18:01, Alfranio Correia <alfranio@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Markus,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply. I will try that.

It worked. Thank you.

I have another question though. I started increasing the set and got the following error:

Attempted to apply the operator overridden by the Java method
public static tlc2.value.impl.IntValue tlc2.module.FiniteSets.Cardinality(tlc2.value.impl.Value),
but it produced the following error:
k=4 and n=112

The error occurred when TLC was evaluating the nested
expressions at the following positions:

….

I omitted the  call stack but if I did not misread neither the message nor the call stack,
it is complaining about the Cardinatily(KSet). Is this expected?

Init ==
  /\ KSet =  kSubset(2, BigSet)
  /\ Print(Cardinality(KSet), TRUE)

If I remove the TLC Print, it fails with a similar message but it does not show a stack trace:

k=4 and n=112
While working on the initial state:
/\  KSet =  {{1,2}, … }

The error occurred when TLC was evaluating the nested
expressions at the following positions:
    The error call stack is empty.

Is this expected?

Cheers.