Re: [tlaplus] Proving refinement for specs with fairness properties

Hello Karolis,

the current distribution of TLAPS does not support reasoning about liveness or fairness but this will be the main feature of the next release, which should see the light of the day before summer. If you are very adventurous you could play with the version available at the "updated_enabled_cdot" branch of the repository [1] but there is no documentation yet and only two examples (in particular examples_draft/SimpleExampleWF.tla) so I wouldn't recommend it.

Regards,
Stephan

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/tlapm