Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ Graph Explorer

Hey Afonso,

Ona brief inspection, this looks super cool! I’ll take a closer look soon. Thank you for developing this and sharing!

Best,

Isaac

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 11:35 AM Afonso Fernandes <afonsonf42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would like to share a tool I developed to explore TLA+ state graphs.

Just a quick briefing on the features of the tool:
  -> Can run in a browser.
  -> Interactive exploration of state graphs (dot files).
  -> You can personalize the representation of a state.
  -> Developed to support big dot files. It does not load the whole file into memory and can parse it by chunks.

The following examples show the tool running with default configuration using the pretty printed version of the state as its representation and the tool running with personalized state representation.

Take a look into the github project: https://github.com/afonsonf/tlaplus-graph-explorer

Best Regards,
Afonso

example1.gif