Re: [tlaplus] How to express this set comprehension in TLA+?

Hello Hengxin,

The { e: x \in S} pattern is treated differently, you need to move the domain
constraints to the front:

P == { <<x,y>> \in 1..2 \X 1..2 : x # y }

Please refer also to the Specifying Systems book p.299 where you can see the
different shapes. I hope that helps :)

kind regards,
Martin