Re: [tlaplus] How to debug unexpected exception when the error call stack is empty?

On 18.03.21 23:55, myzh...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
1) Let's assume I set the breakpoint at Init. If I use "step over", I can reach the breakpoint step by step manually. However, if I use "continue", the debug process just ends without giving me anything.
Do I miss something here?

2) Sometimes, when a breakpoint is reached, the trace list only contains "internal error" without showing any trace (I can continue to debug though).
Do you know what does "internal error" mean here?

Hi Mingyang,

thanks for your feedback. I described a workaround for the breakpoint problem in [1]. For the second bug you've encountered, please add the spec that triggers it to the corresponding Github issue [2].

Markus

[1] https://github.com/lemmy/vscode-tlaplus/issues/3
[2] https://github.com/lemmy/vscode-tlaplus/issues/4