Re: [tlaplus] Python binding

Thanks for the reply Markus. PlusPy is in fact interesting, but I want to do the reverse, that is I want to create an AST and from that produce a TLA spec that I can run in TLC. Neverthless, the class structure of PlusPy might be useful.

Marco

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021, 20:43 Markus Kuppe, <tlaplus-google-group@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15.03.21 11:26, Marco Barbosa wrote:
> I need a python binding for TLA+ for my master's thesis, since I
> couldn't find anything online, I decided to develop one on my own. Just
> passing by to let you know, and check if someone would find this useful.
> Feel free to leave any suggestions.

PlusPy [1] might be interest here.

Markus

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/PlusPy