[tlaplus] What resources exist documenting the finer points of TLA+ language interpretation?

For example, how would I answer questions like:
Please note I am not asking these specific questions (because there are many more than that and I don't want to bore you); I'm asking what resources exist that would enable me to know the answer to such questions. So far I've found:
Is there... a TLA+ spec of TLA+? :)

Andrew