Re: [tlaplus] Re: Why Amazon Chose TLA+

The paper has been publicly available for quite some time. Chris posted that announcement some 8 years ago.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 1:00:29 PM UTC-8 Алексей Тимаков wrote:
Yes, it would be great to see their arguments. I also want to see the paper mentioned

среда, 17 февраля 2021 г. в 22:16:18 UTC+3, isaacd...@xxxxxxxxx:
I’d also like a copy when you get the chance. Thanks, Chris.