Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ Reuse?

I don’t write TLA+ for a living, and I may be wrong here, but I’ll poorly quote Ron Pressler telling me that I need to stop thinking like a programmer and start thinking like a mathematician.

You don’t need reuse when you have abstraction.

You don’t need to compose your specifications into a larger whole.

That seems to be what I picked up from the few specs I’ve written, and all the reading I’ve done on this mailing list.