[tlaplus] How to run a spec through some set of models

Hello list,

In https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/pubs/pluscal.pdf, it was mentioned that "TLC will check partial correctness and termination of the usual recursive version of quicksort for all 4-element arrays A with values in a set of 4 numbers in about 100 seconds."

My question: How would I be able to perform similar run with a specification I wrote in TLA+? My spec is pretty standard:

CONSTANT A0
VARIABLES A, i, j
vars == ...
Init == ...
Next == ...
Spec == Init /\ [][Next]_vars

where A0 is a sequence provided by a model to be sorted.

What I like to achieve is to run my spec through all sequences of length <= 4 of numbers from the set 1..4 (repeats are okay).

Thanks!