[tlaplus] Creating a .cfg file for my spec

Hello all! TLA+ newbie here!
I want to run my specification from the command line. For that, I need a ".cfg" file.
Is there some documentation or a tutorial for the format of the ".cfg" file? I searched but could not find any! Or can the Toolbox itself generate a ".cfg" file? I know there's an "MC.cfg" file, I did not understand there what was defined in the constants.
What's the way to define multiple constants in the config file? The way I did it  like: "CONSTANTS
    N = 4,
    F = 0,
    INPUT = <<1, 0, 0, 0>>"
I get an error:   "TLC found an error in the configuration file at line 3 It was expecting = or <-, but did not find it"

Help appreciated! :)
Thanks!