Re: [tlaplus] Approaching repeated assignment in PlusCal

Thanks for the note Hillel. That's interesting, as I had previously skipped that section of the TLA+ book thinking it was about something else.

Apparently I was the only one to receive your comment, so hopefully this pushes it back into the publicly visible responses.

Thanks to the others for your thoughts as well.

-Finn