Re: [tlaplus] Does WF and SF statements applicable in distributed Mode?

On 09.12.20 19:27, Earnshaw wrote:
Thanks a lot, Stephan.     I also want to know about  the latest version TLC's user guide, cause the  relevant command and input and output interface description I got from  chapter 14 of Specifying Systems, which is outdated. Although I can get the source code from Git, but it would cost much times to study. So is there some available reference documents about the latest version?

https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/current-tools.pdf