[tlaplus] Help with Advent of Code day 01

Hello all!
This is my first attempt at seriuosly using PlusCal, and I'm trying to solve some small problems to warm up. I tried solving the first Advent of Code problem, but my PlusCal is quite rough.
Any help ?
The problem is, given a list, find 2 numbers that sum to 2020.

---- MODULE pcal ----

EXTENDS TLC, Integers, FiniteSets, Sequences

(*--algorithm pcal

variables

Sum = 2020,

Input = <<