[tlaplus] Spec describing simultaneity of events

I'm writing a simple spec for a task scheduler. Most of the spec I've seen do something like this:

Task(task_id) == /* handles one task at a time

Next == \E task_id \in TaskID : Task(task_id) ...

This models/describes a situation where each task gets activatedbone at a time. I would like to model a situation where any combination of tasks can become active at any instant. Something like this seems to work:

Tasks(task_ids) == /* handles multiple tasks at a time

Next == \E task_ids \in SUBSET TaskID \ {{}} : Tasks(task_ids)

However is there a maybe another way to accomplish this? Preferably a way that would not require to turn Task(taks_id) into Tasks(task_ids).

Regards,
Mariusz