Re: [tlaplus] n-ary Cartesian product

Yes, I think this would be okay, but wanted to say again that this is not a problem for me.
Maybe I should've used a different name than Cartesian.
Cartesian product (and \X) has this property that the length
of all the output sequences is the same as the cardinality of the input set (of sets).
In my case I don't care if the lengths are different and some elements are 'annihilated'.

I'll test Stephan's solution and just map Range over all the output elements.