[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[tlaplus] Re: Get the raw LaTeX from the spec instead of an exported PDF?

I'm not sure if there's an officially supported way to get the TeX source directly from inside the Toolbox, but if you click "File > Produce PDF Version", the TeX output from the PDF generation should be placed in the *.toolbox directory of your spec. For example, if your module is named "Spec", you should find a .tex file at "Spec.toolbox/Spec.tex". You could retrieve it manually from that location. If you want to bypass the Toolbox entirely, you can generate the TeX source from the command line using the `java tla2tex.TLA` tool directly.

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 12:06:27 PM UTC-4 thomas...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello! I have a spec that I designed in the Toolbox, and I want to take the spec and include it into a paper I'm writing.  Is there a way to export the raw LaTeX code from the toolbox instead of just the PDF? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/8a02c3c7-32ef-4f61-947d-56874b073c32n%40googlegroups.com.