[tlaplus] Re: Get the raw LaTeX from the spec instead of an exported PDF?

I'm not sure if there's an officially supported way to get the TeX source directly from inside the Toolbox, but if you click "File > Produce PDF Version", the TeX output from the PDF generation should be placed in the *.toolbox directory of your spec. For example, if your module is named "Spec", you should find a .tex file at "Spec.toolbox/Spec.tex". You could retrieve it manually from that location. If you want to bypass the Toolbox entirely, you can generate the TeX source from the command line using the `java tla2tex.TLA` tool directly.