[tlaplus] Is it possible to create two separate channels so that they can run separately according to their respective heartbeat timing

Dear all,

       I'm creating a system with two heartbeat channels, and I want them to run independently of each other  according to their heartbeat signals.

       The two heartbeat channels do not interfere with each other, but in the toolbox, all states occur sequentially.

        So I am wondering is it possible to create two separate channels  so that they can run separately according to their respective heartbeat timing.

           Looking forward to geting help from you. Thanks a lot.