Re: [tlaplus] How do you list possible next steps?

On 18.04.20 09:46, Andreas Källberg wrote:
> Den ons 15 apr. 2020 kl 19:08 skrev Markus Kuppe
>
>     I shared a trick how to interactively explore a state space at
>     http://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/kuppe/ExploreInteractively.gif
>
>     I can write a howto if this is what you are looking for.
>

>  Yes, that would be very nice!

Hi Andreas,

I recorded a screencast [1] that shows how to print all possible
next-states at each step of an error trace.  The trick does not work
with the Toolbox but uses a recent nightly release of TLC [2].  I
summarized the high-level steps in a comment under the screencast.

Hope this helps,
Markus

[1] https://asciinema.org/a/321778
[2] http://nightly.tlapl.us/